Plastics Events - Hackney Wick: May 31 - June 1
We will be moored on the canal just off White Post Lane on the edge of the Olympic Park. The closest station is Hackney Wick (3 minutes on foot). Turning left from the station, then left onto White Post Lane, you should see Barge Fiodra on your right hand side as you cross over the canal. The nearest postcode is E9 5EN
Event, Venue and Accessibility Information
We are delighted to be visiting East London for a programme of activities on Barge Fiodra
Our programme includes: canal related films, theatre, storytelling and Yoga. We will also be holding Mindfulness activities for local office staff and residents.
You can book one or more events right here on our online ticket office. It's easy and highly secure.
We look forward to meeting you.
Bob and Moira - Barge FIODRA
For more information visit:
Currently, we do not have an access route for wheelchair users who wish to, or need to, remain in their wheelchairs whilst accessing the internal event space. We are happy to discuss options for aiding access to visitors who may be able to negotiate the access without a wheelchair. Please contact us in advance to discuss how we may be able to help. We may also be able to provide alternative ways of accessing our events such as live streaming.
Where ever practicable we will make provision can be made for visitors with special requirements, such as a cognitive disability.
Please call us in advance to discuss your needs on 0795 441 7165 or email email@example.com
- We obtain commercial screening licenses for all films from the relevant distributor.
- A Temporary Events Notice (TENS) is submitted to the local authority for each venue
- Fiodra registered as a food business with Dacorum Borough Council. Food Hygiene Rating 5
- Fiodra is licensed by the Canal and River Trust as a Roving Trader
- Safety Risk Assessments are made at each location/venue
- Fiodra has a commercial Boat Safety Standards (BSS) certificate
- Fiodra is insured for public performances